Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Kids on the Block Cruise the High Seas with Fans

New Kids on the Block Cruise the High Seas with Fans

All five original members of the historic boy band New Kids On The Block --Jordan Knight, Jonathan Knight, Joey McIntyre, Danny Wood and Donnie Wahlberg-- took off on a three-day cruise with 2,000 fans. But not before sharing their feelings on manscaping, mankini’s, and who gets priority seating in the lifeboat.

In getting set for the high seas, Wood admitted to People that ‘manscaping’ is a must. "Yeah, I manscape," he says. "You've got to look good in a swimsuit. I live down here and I'm always at the beach, so it's kind of a must for me."

And what about swimsuit attire? NKOTB won’t be rocking banana-hammocks, it seems. Wood says, "John Mayer may get away with a mankini, but the rest of us can't."

When Wahlberg is unfamiliar with the term, Joey McIntyre clues him in explaining, "It's like a Speedo with suspenders, but all one piece.”

The reunited band is feeling the love. In the event of a Titanic emergency, "I'd give up my seat for these guys," says Wahlberg. "I'd do it in a heartbeat."

Awe!

The cute one, Jordan Knight offered, "I don't have kids, so you can have my seat."

Finally, the other cute one, McIntyre, pipes in with a slightly less selfless assessment adding, "I'd like to think I'd do that, but I have a little baby at home. So maybe I'd be the one to step all over everyone else to get in the boat."

After returning to dry land, the band will kick off their summer tour in Atlanta on May 28th.

Fuente: http://www.gaywired.com/Article.cfm?ID=22786


*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

No comments:

Post a Comment