Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nuevo blog de Danny en su My Space



miƩrcoles, julio 22, 2009



Sincere thank you to all who came to the Remember Betty party in Dallas. We raised more than $16,000 for Komen! Huge success! Special thanks to Ghostbar for hosting and my 4 brothers, The Block. Thank you Donnie, Jordan, Joe and Jon. You have gone above and beyond, and your support and friendship means more than I can describe.
To everyone who is keeping my mother's memory alive, I thank you. By attending these events, buying the shirts, holding fundraisers and making donations, you have given me a purpose for my mother's death. The funds we are raising and the awareness we are creating in her honor will give others the chance to live, and that means the world to me.

I'm working on some new projects with Komen, so stay tuned.
Again, thank you for Remembering Betty. I am eternally grateful.
Love you guys,

Danny

http://www.myspace.com/dannywoodmusic

*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

No comments:

Post a Comment