Friday, September 25, 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Seaport World Trade Center Boston
The Massachusetts Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure presents the Get a Running Start Expo. The Expo will kick off the Race for the Cure weekend. You can beat the Saturday rush by picking up your race packet, rally your team, meet some of the race sponsors and just have a fun. The Expo will feature speakers, informational seminars, free products and services, demonstrations and entertainment. Come and spend a few hours to start the Race for the Cure weekend with a bang.
Some highlights of the Expo include:
- Danny Wood, solo recording artist and member of New Kids on the Block, will be performing at the Expo! Check back for more information.
- Channel 5 reporter and breast cancer survivor Kelley Tuthill will be on hand to sign her new book, "You Can Do This! Surviving Breast Cancer Without Losing Your Sanity or Your Style". Stop by the Channel 5 booth, pick up a copy, and say hello to Kelley!
- Nutrition seminars presented by Shaws Supermarkets
- A special recognition of the 2009 Pink Honor Roll members
- Race t-shirt & bib pickups
- Pre-race registration for those who may miss the online deadline
- And much more!
More details on the Get a Running Start Expo will be posted here as we get closer to Race Day, so check back often!