Sunday, November 29, 2009

Joey McIntyre's tour Dates announced Tomorrow!

Tour Dates Announced Tomorrow!!!!! Mon. Nov. 30th

Well after a turkey dinner and 8 turkey sandwiches, I think I'm good. It was a really nice weekend hanging with friends and family- eating, drinking, and getting ready to be merry for the rest of the year.
Tomorrow my tour dates are announced. (Tix are on sale next Fri/Sat). And its just the beginning. There are a few things to navigate through for the Joe Mac experience. We have to plan accordingly...what I'm getting at is- for all those cities that I am not getting at in the first mini-leg, there will be more. When and where I am not certain, so if you have to see these first bunch of shows, I dont blame you. Its gonna be that fire. The fire that we lit back in '99. So rock n' roll with me and we'll sip the nectar slowly.
-jm


Joey Mac is coming back
New Kid Joey McIntyre is announcing his solo tour dates today, but we already know them. Joey Mac’s local gig is at the Paradise Rock Club on Jan. 14.
 



*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

1 comment:

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight