Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Frickin' New Year!

12/31/2009 - Happy Frickin' New Year!

Another year gone by, another yearn gone dry.
Change is always in the air, ya just have to catch
the wind and let it take you somewhere new.
I'm not the best at having my sails up and ready to go when the gail comes off the horizon,
but I'm hoisting them up as we speak.
I read recently in a Rilke poem "want the change".
It resonated with me and over the past few days
has been an energizing mantra. Who knows what and
where the change is, but it is freeing to think of your life
as fluid and willing to go with the flow. Of course there is that balance of "going for it" and "saying something" and sticking to your convictions, but I know I'm gonna do that. Its the other side of the scale that I look to add to.
I don't really visualize anything when I say "want the change".
I have lots of plans and exciting projects I want to do and of course a wonderful family, but its the way I live in those places and moments that I'd like to change. Not drastically...but maybe.
Once again, I feel at a beginning. Ready to learn, ready to feel and see what's next. For all my fits and starts, I must be doing something right if I am continually inspired to create.
I'm fairly certain I will have days in 2010 not as centered as I'd like, but right now, I "want the change".
I wish you a happy and a healthy and a changing New Year.
oxxoxo
-jm


http://joeymcintyre.com/news.php?article=27


*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

No comments:

Post a Comment