Thursday, December 24, 2009

Joey McIntyre new blogs

12/24/2009 - Mac Pac 3000 Update

To all of my peeps who purchased a Mac Pac, I, once again, give you my word that your transactions are safe. And just when they were ready to go out- PayPal shipping site crashed (and this was after some really annoying issues on the PayPal side). My patience is wearing thin and I'm sure yours is as well. Regardless of our hiccups, you will have your Mac Pacs with-in the next week or so if you are in the USA. In fact about 100 went out already.
Thank you for your overwhelming response to the Mac Pac 3000.
If you remember, the link went up too soon and so there was some confusion about "outside of US" orders. We have recently sent e-mails from joemacpac3000@gmail.com giving you options to either call in your order and/or resolve shipping to your country. Anette and Brittany and everyone at Meyer and Son are good people and care very much about you guys getting your Mac Pac.
After all is said and done, the buck stops here, so I apologize for any and all confusion. This was not a seemless operation. It was a special project for me and maybe I was a little too hands on. I should stick to singing and dancing. HOWEVER, it will all be worth it when I give you that first Mac Pac 3000 hug!!! oxoxo -jm


12/24/2009 - Christmas Blog

Merry merry y'all... I just made little Griffin my special annual Christmas eve grilled ham and cheese on challah bread :)!!! His first- and he loved it. I served it rustic style on a cutting board. He didn't want me to cut it in half, which I thought was pretty macho of him. FYI- challah bread is that Jewish braided bread so the edges are all rounded with little humps so the slice of bread looks like a big cloud. Grilled to perfection- read slightly burnt (you gotta watch the flame!) The tradition started years ago at my old house at Old Green Hill just outside of Boston. I'd light a big fire and hear it crackling from the kitchen as I was worked the grill. A good bottle of red wine is key, but not entirely necessary. I've always loved grilled cheese- who doesn't- but the Christmas eve tradition started about 6 years ago with me and my mother-in-law Nancy. I hooked up some memorable sandies that night and we've done it every year since. Griff got his early tonight for his dinner. The grown-ups will have theirs later by the fire, when the kiddies are fast asleep. But I was proud to watch Griffin take that sandwich down as I held my other sound asleep son in my arms on Christmas eve, I am blessed- no secret there. This year I'll be cooking one for my brother-in-law William. He's a discerning lad, so the pressure is on. "Ya gotta watch the flame!!" I make Barrett a mini one- yeah I know- she's a waif, but I love her. Nothing better than enjoying the tastiest sandwich and taking a long winters nap.
Whatever traditions you celebrate at this special time- be they edible, or libationary, familial or spiritual (hopefully all of the above)- I wish you live them to the fullest. Regardless of our personal ups and downs and the world's turmoil, there is so much to be grateful for and to rejoice in. Let us rejoice. Merry Christmas, everyone!!! -jm


*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

No comments:

Post a Comment