Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Kids On The Block And The Backstreet Boys Perform TOGETHER On Stage

June 21, 2010 02:34 PM EDT


This is something you really don't hear about every day. If you attended the New Kids On The Block concert at Radio City Music Hall on Saturday June 19th, then you were in for a big unexpected treat. When the boyband broke into their cover of the Backstreet Boys hit song, I Want It That Way. those in the crowd were able to see the Backstreet Boys walk out on stage to join the New Kids On The Block. Video of the moment has now hit the net, and I have that for you below!
I can admit being a fan of New Kids On The Block during the 1980s. I had my New Kids merchandise! That boyband reunited three years ago and they released their first album, The Block, in 2008. The Backstreet Boys are far from boys now, but even with losing one of their original band members, the band is still together and going strong. I was a fan of them as well! Yes, cheesy boyband pop is a guilty pleasure. What do you think of the two together on stage?


© Regina Avalos

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978317633

No comments:

Post a Comment