Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MTV News: Mixtape Festival artists answer What's your ultimate Mixtape Festival mixtape? (VIDEO)

With such a wide variety of music to choose from, MTV News put these artists to the test, asking them to each pick one song from another performer to help us come up with the perfect MixTape Festival mixtape.

Get More: Music News
"Oooh, I don't know! That's tricky! I'm really good friends with the Wanted, so I feel like ... 'Glad You Came' was a really awesome," Jepsen said. "I heard that the New Kids on the Block are here, and I'm a huge fan, so anything of theirs."
And Jepsen isn't the only one who wants NKOTB on their mixtape: "Jersey Shore" star Pauly D had no shame in admitting that he still a big fan. "Got to be 'Hangin' Tough' by the New Kids on the Block," Pauly D said. "I love that song."
So what about the guys from NKOTB? Well, they were all about LL Cool J.
" 'Mama Said Knock You Out'!" Donnie Wahlberg said. "LL Cool J, our fans, he's not going to believe how much New Kids fans love him. It's going to be amazing."
And while LL Cool J has equal respect for the guys from New Kids, he wasn't ready to pick one song to add to his mixtape. "I don't know if that's fair, because I'm so hip-hop," LL Cool J said. "98 Degrees, Backstreet, I don't know. I have to give that one some thought, I gotta be real with you."
SOURCE: MTV.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight