- According to IMDB, Donnie Wahlberg is rumored to star in a new movie called "The Runner", directed by Kristopher Dolphin. There's no an official annuncement yet.
- Donnie Wahlberg will be one of the guests of the new season of Rachel Ray's Show, (premieres on monday 09/17) there is a CBS press release of the show mentioning him, but not dates yet.
Season seven will feature more of RACHAEL RAY's favorite guests including Fergie, Zooey Deschanel, Kevin and Danielle Jonas, Jeff Probst, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wyclef Jean, Lucy Liu, Mindy Kaling, Valerie Bertinelli, Tyra Banks, Emeril and Donnie Wahlberg.
The season seven premiere episode of RACHAEL RAY is scheduled to air on September 17, 2012. Please check local listings at www.rachaelrayshow.com.
- Isaac Slade of The Fray said in an interview with Penn Live.com, what they think of being in the Mixtape Festival with the other artists, here's his answer:
What’s it like being on the same line-up as New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees at the Summer Mixtape Festival?
“This is news to me. [laughter] We played with New Kids at some enormous event in LA a while back. We had trailers next to [Donnie Wahlberg] and he was trying to sing and do his dance moves outside by himself in the parking lot. I wanted to film it so badly. He’s still got it.”
- The website RedCarpetCrash is doing a contest to win a copy of DVD of Blue Bloods's Season2. Find more about the contest here:
- Latin fans started an online petition for a future NKOTB Cruise in South America, if you want to support this, follow this accunt on twitter @NKOTBCruiseSAme and/or sign on this link:
- This week Jordan Knight is nominated to the Bille's Celebrity Charity Challenge ( where a celebrity can win 10,000 Euros to give a charity of his choice), Donnie, Danny and Joey won this past weeks, you can vote once per day and by email account. Link to vote :
- and by last there's a campaign running to get NKOTB next year on the chilean Festival: Viña del Mar, to vote you can click "like" on this facebook photo: