Tuesday, April 12, 2011

more backstage from the NNNAwards with Joey and Jon

By Michelle Collins

Tonight at 10 PM ET, Logo and LogoTV.com will air the 2011 New Now Next Awards, honoring the best and brightest stars of the future. And I was there!! Doing backstage interviews alongside Lauretta Vaughn with some of the presenters and nominees. You can see all of our interviews tonight during the livestream over at LogoTV.com, with stars such as the Backstreet Boys, NKOTB, Joe Manganiello and a parade of Rupaul’s Drag Queens.

Ahead, some preview pics from my interviews, where in my manicness, I look more blurry pasty white sasquatch than anything else. (I will never be able to look Joe Manganiello in the eyes again.) And we’ll be bringing you clips of these interviews all this week, so stay tuned!



Doing the same “Collins Blur” while I McLean on A.J. McLean from the Backstreet Boys, next to Jon Knight and Joey McIntyre of New Kids On The Block.

Source: http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-04-11/preview-adam-lambert-teaches-me-about-slaloming/

No comments:

Post a Comment