Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NKOTB - CANCIONES FAVORITAS

http://www.n-k-o-t-b.de/

Jonathan Knight

They are great songs that I grew up with. Great personal memories.

1) “I feel for you” - Chaka Khan- One of the all time great soul singers.
2) “Sexual healing” - Marvin Gaye- Is there anyone sexier than Marvin Gaye? Always puts me in the mood.
3) “Genius of love” - Tom Tom Club- A funky tune.
4) “Burn Rubber” - Gap Band- Makes me want to dance!
5) “Let it whip” - Dazz Band- Dazz band does it right.
6) “Give it to me baby” - Rick James- It’s Rick James! Enough said.
7) “Somebody's watching me” - Rockwell- Thank god no one was watching me dance to this song while driving through Boston when I was younger.
8) “Between the sheets” - Isley Brothers- The perfect place for listening to the Isley Brothers and coincidentally my favorite Isley Brothers song.
9) “Baby come to me” - James Ingram- I could listen to James Ingram 24/7.
10) “Never too much” - Luther Vandross- My brother and I loved us “the voice.”


Donnie Wahlberg

1) “Rebel Without A Pause” - Public Enemy (Relentless, it fires me up).
2) “Shook Ones PT 2” - Mobb Deep- (Hypnotic, dark, and game changing).
3) “Beautiful Day” - U2 (Reminds me to appreciate small stuff).
4) “I Wish” - R. Kelly (That song is special)
5) “Stairway To Heaven” - Led Zeppelin (Greatest song ever made)
6) “Rock Box” - Run D.M.C. (The song that inspired me to be in music)
7) “Songbird” - Fleetwood Mac (Breaks my heart every time I hear it)
8) “Made You Look” - NAS (One of the all time best MC's at his all time best)
9) “Rock The Casbah” - The Clash (Makes me move)
10) "Big Yellow Taxi" - Joni Mitchell (Because "Joni Mitchell never lies")




Jordan Knight "Quiet Storm Mix"

1) “Whenever whatever wherever” – Maxwell (Maxwell got crazy skills)
2) “Only for one night” – Luther Vandross (They don't call him "The Voice" for nothing. Wooo!!!!!)
3) “You’re my lady” - DeAngelo (This song is stank nasty and beautiful at the same time.)
4) “Stop look listen” – Stylistics (Old School, Stylistics kill me. The song writing and arrangements on these old records can’t be beat.)
5) “Do me baby” - Prince (This song does half the work for you J)
6) “Lady in my life” - Michael Jackson (The vamp at the end...Wow… you just want it to keep going and going and going.......)
7) “Night and day” - al b sure (This song is a natural tranquilizer)
8) “Let's chill guy” (Teddy makes the synths sing on this one.)
9) “Secret garden” - Quincy jones (This song has the best mix of singers. El Debarge. James Ingram. Barry White.)
10) “Funny how time flies” - Janet Jackson (I used to fall asleep listening to Janet speak French to me with this record.)


Danny Wood

1) "Come Away with me" - Norah Jones (It's one of the sexiest songs ever written.)
2) "Big Poppa" - Notorious B.I.G (He is the greatest mc ever.)
3) "High and Dry" - Radiohead (An amazing song from one of an incredible group.)
4) "Sometimes you can't make it on your own" - U2 (I can relate to this song in so many ways, it hit me in my soul the first time I heard it.)
5) "No Ordinary Love" - Sade (The groove and melodies in the song are irresistible.)
6) "Guerrilla Radio" - Rage Against the Machine (Perfect workout song.)
7) "Microphone Fiend" - Rakim (Classic hip hop at its finest, I grew up break dancing to this.)
8) "If it Isn't Love" - New Edition (Growing up in Dorchester these guys were my idols.)
9) "You and I Both" - Jason Mraz (This is the one artist me and my kids all listen to together and love. We will see him in December in concert.)
10) "My Angel" - Danny Wood (I wrote this song in loving memory of my mother. Help in the fight against Breast Cancer. Go to www.rememberbetty.org )

Joey McIntyre

1. “Rock the Casbah” – The Clash (Why? It rocks.)
2. “Tiny Dancer”- Elton John (Why? Cuz its 6 and half minutes long and it feels good.)
3. “Maybe Tomorrow” – Jackson 5 (Why? Jackson 5... nuf said.)
4. “I want to know what love is” – Foreigner (Why? Unabashed ballad rock.)
5. “Don’t Stop Believing” – Journey (Why? Right to the heart, baby! Right to the heart.)
6. “Betcha by golly wow!” - Stylistics (Why? Cuz we've been singing it a lot backstage)
7. “Single” – New Kids on the Block & Ne-Yo (Why? To me it’s a classic romantic song set over a modern hot thumping track.... oh, and we sing it.)
8. “All the Way” - Frank Sinatra (Why? If there was one song to hear and one song I could sing, this would be it.)
9. “God Speed (sweet dreams)” Dixie Chicks (Why? Cuz I’m a softie.)
10. “We are the Champions” – Queen (Why? Cuz I wish Freddie Mercury could have lived forever)

*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight