Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Kid On The Block Releasing New Solo Album

Posted by Mitch Michaels on 11.21.2009

"I want to get in your face and rock..."

After a year on the road with the New Kids on the Bock, Joey McIntyre will release his solo EP, Here We Go Again, in early December. It's his fifth solo set.

Tracks include "Out of Nothing At All" and "Here We Go Again," the first single.

Joey describes the new sound as "pop, dance urban rock. There's a thriving energy and urgency in the music that represents where I am right now. I want to get in your face and rock."

"I like to be involved in the process of writing music," says Joey. "When I tour with New Kids, I'm involved with the music constantly. There's so much inspiration. It's amazing being a part of a team, but I also want to express myself on my own terms. That was the seed for this music."

For more info, hit up JoeyMcIntyre.com
 


Fuente: 

*nkotbgirl.from.peru*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight

Fox 59 News chat with Jordan Knight