Wednesday, May 26, 2010

blog de DJCheapShot sobre su tour con NKOTB

So the rumors are true…I’m officially DJing for NKOTB (for those that are acronym illiterate, that stands for “New Kids On the Block”). If you would have told me 20 years ago that I would be behind Jordan Knight and Donny Wahlberg on stage I would have punched you in the face! But low and behold, here I am and I’m having the time of my life! Last week we set seas for the NKOTB cruise out of Miami to the Bahamas…and let’s just say I was a little trigger happy on my Jamaican Air Horn noise (sometime’s a little of “grandma’s cough syrup” will do that to me). Aside from nails on a chalk board and Mariah Carey’s 15 second falcetto on “Emotions”, there may not be a more annoying sound. Anyhow, I’ve had a bunch of requests for the thing to make it people’s ring tones, or their birth control alarm. Anyhoo, without further ado, please feel free to download the sound here.
Cheapshot's Airhorn by dj cheapshot

My schedule has been nutty lately, but keep checking back for more tour and bowl movement updates. Chiggity-Cheers!
-Grandmaster Cheapshot
________________________________________________________________________________

twitvid entrada al crucero

No comments:

Post a Comment