Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Kids On The Block And Backstreet Boys Sing Together: In NYC (VIDEO)

June 21, 2010 11:36 PM EDT

Boy Band Fans it doesn't get much better than this! This weekend at the New Kids on the Block concert at Radio City Music Hall in NYC the Backstreet Boys made a surprise performance of I Want It That Way.
The only way that could have gotten better is if Nsync showed up! I remember New Kids on the Block was my first concert I ever went to and I cried because it was so loud. I was also a HUGE BSB fan from the start. Think about the variety of generations of fans that attended the concert. How exciting for the people at Radio City to have experienced this!
Justin Bieber may be the new boy sensation, but just for one night he better watch out because this is amazing! Check out the video below!







New Kids On The Block perform a live concert at Radio City Music 
Hall on June 17, 2010 in New York City (photo by Chris2010 / Meet The 
Famous) Photo via Newscom
http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978318547

No comments:

Post a Comment