Staples Center filled with star power
http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1259240
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Friday, June 4, 2010
But Donnie Wahlberg, the Celtics [team stats]’ No. 1 fan in Tinseltown, begged to differ, predicting that Banner 18 would soon be hanging in the TD Garden.
“If I’m pressured to pick, I say the Celtics in six,” the New Kid on the Block told the Track. “I don’t want to see a Game 7. And it would be nice to stick it to them on their home court.”
By Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Friday, June 4, 2010
But Donnie Wahlberg, the Celtics [team stats]’ No. 1 fan in Tinseltown, begged to differ, predicting that Banner 18 would soon be hanging in the TD Garden.
“If I’m pressured to pick, I say the Celtics in six,” the New Kid on the Block told the Track. “I don’t want to see a Game 7. And it would be nice to stick it to them on their home court.”
Hollywood stars
John Wilcox
Donnie Wahlberg says hello to 5-month-old Benjamin Kamenetzky and his mom, Kelly Kamenetzky, outside the Staples Center prior to the game, Thursday, June 3, 2010.
Donnie Wahlberg says hello to 5-month-old Benjamin Kamenetzky and his mom, Kelly Kamenetzky, outside the Staples Center prior to the game, Thursday, June 3, 2010.
Hollywood stars
John Wilcox Donnie Wahlberg watches the fourth quarter of game 1 of the NBA Finals at the Staples Center, Thursday, June 03, 2010.
John Wilcox Donnie Wahlberg watches the fourth quarter of game 1 of the NBA Finals at the Staples Center, Thursday, June 03, 2010.
Comments
Post a Comment