Thursday, July 1, 2010

Straight from the Tour!


So this past weekend, June 17-19th 2010 commemorated the last weekend of the New Kids on the Block Casi-NO tour! There are three things that, prior to this tour, I never would have expected to happen: 1) I never would have thought I would become the DJ for NKOTB! 2) I never thought I would perform at Radio City Music Hall in NYC and 3) I never thought I would perform with NKOTB at Radio City Music Hall in NYC and actually miss the tour when I got home!
Well all three things have happened. Contrary to what I thought before I hit the road, I had a blast-a-roony! Everyone from the “kids” to the band, to the crew, to the fans, to the cruise, to the guys who served me way too much booze were ALL amazing! I’m super glad I did it and have nothing but fond memories (except when I woke up with bubble gum stuck to my nipples) of the experience. I filmed a bunch of footage as best as I could and plan on making some little youtube videos out of them. In the meantime, here are a couple photos. If you would like to see the rest, check out my Facebook fan page here.


NKOTB Pre-Show Mix by dj cheapshot

No comments:

Post a Comment