The Word: NKOTBSB still have the right stuff
The Word: NKOTBSB still have the right stuff
“‘The Right Stuff’ is always my favorite to perform, which is ironic because I hate the song,” he admits. “It’s not a good song to me, it never was, but every night when we do it on the stage, the building shakes — every person in the building jumps up and down,” he says. “Even like Backstreet fans who don’t even know us, they know that song and it’s the most fun to perform. [I] don’t like it, but love to perform it.”
NKOTBSB are aware they’ve grown out of the teen-idol phase of their lives (but maybe their fans haven’t, as they snatched up the bubblegum-flavored drinks and cupcakes the casino was offering) and Wahlberg was keen to give some serious props to the man, the myth, the legend: the Biebs.
“Justin Bieber’s pretty incredible,” he admits. “I like seeing young kids do well. I think he’s a good example of a very talented kid finding his way. He’s talented, and he works hard and he has a gift. It’s nice to see people who work hard accomplish things. Better him than some random kid who stumbled into a pot of gold.”
–With on-the-scene reporting by Meredith Engel
http://www.metro.us/newyork/entertainment/article/880543--the-word-nkotbsb-still-have-the-right-stuff
Comments
Post a Comment