"Psych" stars talking about Joey McIntyre on a next episode

Since this week is the premiere of  season 6 of "PSYCH", stars Dule Hill and James Roday made a lot of interviews and appearances on the media. Here are some excerpts of articles of them talking about the next episode ""The Amazing Psych Man & Tap-Man, Issue #2" with Joey McIntyre as a guest star. This episode airs on November 2nd on USA Network.



'Psych' Stars James Roday & Dule Hill Talk Season 6, 'Star Wars' & Dancing With Joey McIntyre

Now, this season has so many guest stars this season, from William Shatner, Danny Glover, Kristy Swanson and Cory Feldman to John Rhys-Davies, Jason Priestley and Molly Ringwald. I mean, the list could go on, but I'm pretty excited to see Joey McIntyre.
JR: He was such a good sport. We even convinced him to do The Pendulum with Dule, which fans will get to see in the form of a psych-out. He was a really grounded guy. He was actually in the middle of his reunion tour. It was a little surreal for me because even though Dule and I weren't at the concerts, we remember the phenomenon that was New Kids on the Block.
DH: I remember hating New Kids on the Block from the sidelines because all of the girls loved them. They would just fawn over them. 'Oh my gosh, Joey I love you!' When I was younger, I really couldn't stand them. But Joey is a really cool dude, and I really enjoyed having him come on the show.
Taken from Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/12/psych-stars-james-roday-dule-hill-season-6_n_1007480.html
 James Roday and Dule Hill kick off new season of Psych

....So without further ado, here are some excerpts from our interview:
To kick off our chat, I had to make reference to the Psych-out that was released earlier this week showing James and Dule doing the pendulum dance with NKOTB’er Joe McIntyre! Yep, the guys had “The Right Stuff” and I wanted to know what the chances were that the remaining members of High Top Fade Out would ever team up with Jordan Knight, Donny Wahlberg, Danny Wood, and Jonathan Knight for a New Kids on the Block blow-out episode!
Dule Hill: It would be a fun Psych-Out. I don’t know if that’ll ever happen; that’s a lot to ask. I think we can maybe work it out where we can get some members of High Top Fade Out, our (Quarterblack), and a member of New Kids on the Block all in one season. I think we can make that happen this year.
For my fellow Block-heads, here are more details on the Joey Mac episode:
James Roday: That was our Superhero episode. There’s like a vigilante superhero like combing the streets of Santa Barbara, cleaning them up one bad guy at a time. And it may or may not be Joey, we don’t know.
Taken: from Accidental Sexiness: http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2011/10/07/james-roday-dule-hill-kick-season-psych/

 Psych - Spoiler TV chat with Stars James Roday And Dule Hill

I'm wondering if you can tell me a little bit more about the Joey McIntyre episode.

James Roday: That was the super - our Superhero episode. There's like a vigilante superhero like combing the streets of Santa Barbara, cleaning them up one bad guy at a time. And it may or may not be Joey, we don't know.

Comments

Popular Posts