Saturday, May 10, 2014

US Magazine: Donnie Wahlberg: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

Donnie Wahlberg: 25 Things You Don't Know About MeDonnie Wahlberg reveals 25 things about himself to Us Weekly.Credit: Cindy Ord/Getty Images25 Things You Don't Know About Donnie Wahlberg
Donnie Wahlberg knows how to multitask: when he's not crooning with the other members of 
New Kids on the Block, he's playing a cop in the CBS drama Blue Bloods (Fridays, 10 P.M.).
 Here, the 44-year-old star spills 25 facts about himself to Us Weekly
1. I sleep less than three hours a night.
2. I lost 40 pounds for The Sixth Sense.
3. I gained 20 pounds sampling and approving foods for the Wahlburgers menu.
4. I have a pierced nose and nipple.
5. I am my mother's favorite son.
6. I'm afraid of flying on large airplanes, but I love small ones.
7. I can only wear T-shirts once, then I give them away.
8. Mickey Rourke gave me my first acting role, in the movie Bullet.
9. Willona, the neighbor on Good Times, was my childhood crush.
10. My sons [Xavier, 21, and Elijah, 12] and I watch Steve Harvey's Family Feud religiously.
11. I actually pierced my oldest son's ears myself on his 16th birthday.
12. My very first job was in the foreign-exchange office of a bank.
13. I love bass fishing.
14. I'm an excellent chess player.
15. I think of Run-DMC as my high school teachers and Public Enemy as my college professors.
16. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
17. My favorite movie is Scarface.
18. I hug at least 500 fans a day when I'm on tour with New Kids on the Block.
19. I listen to Joni Mitchell and Carole King in my car.
20. I am the world's greatest player of the classic arcade game Asteroids.
21. I get dressed in the exact same sequence every day: socks first.
22. I still say no to drugs.
23. I read the newspaper every morning -- not the internet, but the actual paper.
24. I cry when I am really happy.
25. I never saw [fiance] Jenny McCarthy nude until we started dating. 


Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donnie-wahlberg-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me--2014105#ixzz31MCSDsOf

No comments:

Post a Comment